Cargo Liability Insurance
Cargo Liability is a form of inland marine insurance covering cargo while being transported in a truck. This coverage insures the transporter of freight and commodities against legal liability arising out of loss of or damage to property/cargo of others that is in the transporter's care, custody or control (i.e., while being transported in an insured vehicle or while temporarily at terminals awaiting shipment).
Our Cargo Liability program has great features such as;
- Covers newly acquired vehicles for up to 15 days from acquisition.
- Liability Limits from $25,000 - $250,000. Higher limits are available upon request.
- Deductible choices of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000.
- Mechanical Breakdown Endorsement available for refrigeration units (optional)
- Trailer Interchange Limits from $25,000 - $75,000 (optional).
The above information is not intended to be a complete representation of the products and programs described herein. Please contact NTISG for more information. Program provided by CargoLiability.com
For more information on cargo liability coverage please call 1-800-823-8454 ext. 225